Saturday, May 21, 2011

waiting for the world to end

so i've decided not to use caps in this entry as i don't want to lose time...
is the end of the world coming and if so should i be in a better outfit?

All this craziness is crazy.  And yes that was supposed to sound over crazy.  I can honestly tell you I never thought the world was going to end today and yes the day is still young.  I hope all the people who have been praying for the rapture aren't too upset when rapturing doesn't happen.

I do believe the world will end some day.  It won't be something that a human will be able to predict or even explain because it will most likely be the sun exploding and taking us all with it.  That seems much more logical to me than a God deciding we were "good" and shouldn't have to die on the earth like every other creature.

I've never understood the whole "creatures were made for us to exploit" part of christianity.  As a buddhist I believe that every living thing is connected and that we'll meet after death.  Of course that doesn't mean I'll be having tea with an Oak tree in a fluffy clouded world people like to call Nirvana, it means when I die my energy will mix with all that around it.

You will not be able to tell me from a bug, because energy doesn't just disappear, it goes somewhere.  And I will too... hopefully I'll find my way into a horses mane or perhaps a large bush.  Heh, large bush....  If and when the world ends I believe the energy of every living thing on earth will move and become part of another life.

So, even if I do happen to not be chosen to be taken away by some being showing up and letting me fly up to their space ship, I'll be happy to stay here and hope when I die I can enjoy the earth just as much as I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment