Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days where  everything just doesn't seem worth it.  I don't mean in a larger sense, but cleaning up is just not worth it today cause I'll have kids ripping apart my couch in an hour or two.  Or you know that if you start to clean up the bathroom your three year old will just pee all over it again?  Well, it's just one of those days.

I happen to be that weird breed of person who becomes energized by bleak rainy days.  I really should move to Seattle.  It's strange to feel the power bubble over when I wake to a gray morning.  I feel ready to take on anything.  But, man, this sunny stuff?  I'm not a big fan.

Who in their right mind would believe that I am gloomy on a sunny day?  I'm sure it will get better when the children are asleep and I can relax with a beer.  Ahhhh, but a beer tastes so good on a sunny day doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment