Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pooping in the Park

You know what?  I think I'll just let the title sink in first.....

You see, it was a beautiful day yesterday and we needed to get outside.  Perhaps the better phrase is MY SON needed to get outside.  I could have gone either way and my 10 month old daughter just wanted to chew on stuff.  It just made sense that we leave the house.  After we were resolved to leave and enjoy the sunshine the next few things happened:

1) try on the potty
2) leave the house and pee in pants
3) return home, change and sit on potty for a few minutes
4) finally get to park
5) HAPPILY poop in pants
6) return home to clean up
7) get in tub, scream and kick poop laced water around thus making it splash EVERYWHERE
8) finally calm down and watch tv, while mommy cleans

I could make it a long story, but really the above is what happened.... enjoy that image :)

No comments:

Post a Comment