Thursday, April 21, 2011

Trailer Trash

How bad is it that I keep finding myself looking a bit like a woman who spent the 39 of the 40 years of her life in a trailer?  It just doesn't make sense to get "dressed up" for a day of chasing kids and trying to remember to eat properly (have I had veggies today?  Ahh, forget it, I'll have some tomorrow, I PROMISE!).

Either way, it's funny how little I care about how people see me lately.  Ya, I gained back those five pounds I kicked off my butt about two months ago, but I also gained some more!  So, it's like getting more change back from the cashier than you thought you were going to get!  YA, WIGGLY MIDDLE!  Perhaps it's because I'm so tired, or perhaps I'm not getting enough "me" time at the salon (honestly, when was the last time I got my hair cut by someone other than myself or my husband?) but I'm going to use the excuse that my husband loves me.

He does.  It doesn't matter how hairy my legs are or how smelly I am, he still loves me.  Ya know, I've changed my mind.  This is a stupid reason. (he still loves me though.)

I will instead say it is because I have won a billion dollars and shouldn't care what others think cause I could buy them out of their house if I wanted to! Wait, this one is stupid too.

Let's just say I have been making more purchases of gummibears and less adventures to the veggie world.  It's not that hard to change what I've damaged, but who am I to change nature?  Right?  Am I right? ...

Let's just forget that if I were "natural" I would be running around with a spear trying to kill small mammals and wear their clothes because it gets cold here in Illinois!  But, I'd be just as unshaven!  So I'm half way to natural.  Perhaps now I should enjoy an apple to turn myself around this corner of flabby street to fit avenue.  Or I could eat those cookies I made today.

.... I'll have an apple tomorrow, I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment